I love how much we all love everything about Harry Potter.
Like this is a gif of Harry untying his shoe, and we’re all like FUCK YEAH HARRY UNTYING HIS SHOE CHECK OUT HIS SHOE-TAKING-OFF SKILLZ YOU GO BOY!
it has literally gotten to the point that this fandom needs new material so bad that we are all reblogging a picture of harry untying his shoe
he’s not even using magic or anything
We have just announced eight new guest stars for season three of our Emmy and Golden Globe-winning drama HOMELAND, which returns Sunday, September 29th at 9PM ET/PT. The guest stars for season three include:
- Joanna Merlin (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) as “Grandma Lois,” Jessica Brody’s mother.
- Nazanin Boniadi (How I Met Your Mother) as “Fara,” a capable analyst despite her young appearance.
- Amy Morton (Boss) as Carrie Mathison’s CIA appointed attorney “Erin Kimball.”
- Gary Wilmes (Louie) as “Dr. Richardson,” a psychiatrist helping Dana Brody cope with recent events.
- Sam Underwood (The Last Keepers) as “Leo,” a new friend of Dana’s with a troubled past.
In the wake of a terror attack on U.S. soil, the government’s investigation deepens. Those asking for answers include:
- Tracy Letts (Prison Break) as “Senator Andrew Lockhart,” the powerful, authoritative and commanding Committee Chairman.
- Broadway veteran Lawrence Clayton (Dreamgirls, The Big C) as “Admiral Jim Pennington,” the President’s National Security Advisor.
- Pedro Pascal (Graceland) as “Majority Counsel David Portillo,” a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.